Disclaimer: All code information is updated every 3 years, and should be used as a reference only.
- Platte River Power Authority – Platte River Power Authority generates and delivers reliable, low-cost and environmentally responsible electricity to its owner communities of Estes Park, Fort Collins, Longmont and Loveland, Colorado, where it is distributed by each municipal utility to residents and businesses. Platte River’s Headquarters is located in Fort Collins and its generation and transmission facilities are located along Colorado’s Front Range, in northwestern Colorado and near Medicine Bow, Wyoming. Platte River’s vision is to improve the quality of life and economic stability for its customers through energy products and services.
- 2006 Rebate Resource
- Building Energy Codes Resource Center by the DOE. Information for training classes, searching for articles, and all sorts of things that might help with DOE and ComCheck.
- DSIRE is a comprehensive source of information on state, local, utility, and federal incentives that promote renewable energy and energy efficiency. Choose one or both databases to search:
- State Energy Codes, and the ability to search by City once a State is selected.
- This is a list of every piece of software known to DOE that helps calculate building energy, lighting, etc.